Wow so much has been going on. Don the kids and I have been busy busy.
I'm still going to college fulltime for Early Childhood Ed. I added Medical Transcription to my college degrees so I'm going to college double time! ugh I'm in for the torture I guess. I just hope I can keep the 2 degree courses seperate in my head! :) I'm still doing unofficial daycare. I have a 1yr old, 11mo old, 8mo old, and a 2yr old. So that keeps my house a mess and me on the go not to mention all the "stay at home mommy" duties. Sitting at home eating bon bons and watching tv sure isn't in my days :) hehe
Don is doing good. He just got put in charge of alot of soldiers (PLT SGT) so he's the first to work and the last one home. ugh No rest for those that work hard! I keep telling him if he does a crappy job they'll quit putting him in charge. Reality is I would be upset if he followed my advice but coming home at a normal time would also be nice! I'm proud of that man!!! He is still doing karate when work permits and loves it!
Dakotah is good. Loving that bull riding and being a country boy! He just finished drivers ed and is itching to get that permit! When he turns 16 he will be taking some college courses at Fay Tech so he's excited about that!
DaniKay is doing good. Getting a little sad that her boyfriend, Zach, is moving in a month. She is still loving those horses and doing horse shows.
We had a great time camping this weekend with our friends and a ton of kids! Don and I stayed in a cabin with 4 kids, Hilary/Tim stayed in a cabin with 4 kids, and Dakotah and his friend, Austin, stayed in a tent across from the cabins. We brought our dog and Hilary brought her Great Dane, Zoe. It was alot of fun!!! The boys went fishing at 2am :)
Tomorrow our friends from GA are coming to stay the night. We are excited to see those Nash kids and Kindel too! :) It has been too long. Watch for some photos on facebook.
Easter Dani is going to an Easter party/lunch at her best friends. So we will be eating some yummy Angi cooked food! :) Dakotah will be fat and happy!!! He loves his Angi cooked food.
Jinx is growing like crazy. He is such a good puppy!!!
Well, I believe that's all that has been going on. I'll try to update more than I have been. I just can't seem to get on here and get it done lately! Sorry
Later guys -me
No comments:
Post a Comment