Let's see we are all still breathing! :)
Don is in Georgia and not really enjoying himself. We hate Gordon because there is really nothing to do there. He has 5 more weeks and then he will be home again! YAY!!!
Dakotah is still his teenage self. He spent the week with Stephen and is now home for the few days before we leave on vacation.
Dani is good. A little more electric but good. She went to the barn today and is tired but had a good time.
I am good. I have 3 more days of school then it's finals and on to my vacation. I am ready to not be studying. I am almost done with school. I think I have about 8 classes left after fall and I can graduate!!!
This is my last week having Mason. We sure are going to miss that kid! Today the girls and I taught him to "punch bug" lol It was so cute! He is talking up a storm now. Hard to believe he is almost 2 ... growing up fast!
I am trying to get a job as a substitute for the schools here. I'm not sure about my status yet because I had to send in a couple more things before they looked at my application. The paperwork for them is almost as bad as when Don signed up for the military! :/ I am hoping to get it. I will be taking 5 classes online for my college courses so working will be hard but I don't feel right not working. Yea I know .. I'm weird! :)
Jinx is good. He graduates from his first set of dog obedience courses this weekend. I'm excited for him. He's such a great puppy! :)
Well that's life in Lusterville lately! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment