It's been a long week so far and it's only Wednesday. I spent the weekend after returning from Julie's sick and then Sunday Dani got sick and Monday Dakotah got sick. The baby returned on Monday with bronchitis so that has been stressful. He cries and whines and just wants me to hold him all day.
Monday I got the yard done, the dogs bathed, and stuff gotten rid of that was waiting to be dropped off. Tuesday I got rid of all kinds of things in my room. My room isn't finished yet but it is a great improvement to what it was. Today I just haven't gotten anything accomplished. I'm going to try and go to the Y and get some swimming done. It's been a month since I've been there because Don came home on leave then we were at Julie's. Soooo we shall see what happens.
The kids are back to homeschooling. Dakotah is trying to volunteer at his school with the football team and also go to the stables with Dani a couple times a week. So busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment