Sunday, August 30, 2009
End of vacation....
Well, we made it home safely. We drove my Grandma to my Dad's in GA. We ate at Pizza Hut and the kids enjoyed playing with Grandpa's new little puppy. They tagged along to Tractor Supply and helped Grandpa pick out puppy food. It was great to see him for a little while before hitting the road home. I was sick with a head cold so we didn't stop in Augusta, which was the plan, but came straight home. I was glad that we did because Saturday my cold hit me hard. Not to mention I thought I was taking DayQuil and it turned out to be NyQuil. So guess who slept all day Saturday! This afternoon we finished unpacking and then went to CiCi's for dinner. Tomorrow starts our "real world" lives again. Back to the Y for swimming 3 times a week so that I can hopefully lose one more pants size before Don gets home. The kids are back to school, homeschool but back. They are going to the barn only on Saturdays now because of school and church. I told them every once in a while we will do a weekday barn but not everyday like during the summer. Well, that's it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment