Friday, June 3, 2011

It's that time again ...

Well it's that time again ... time for a blog. :)

Don is deployed and well it isn't fun but so is the Army lifestyle. It's what you make of it.

Dani is doing amazing. I am so proud of her. She is taking swimming lessons because she wants to join the swim team in a few months. She is also working toward joining the track team next school year. She joined my gym and is working hard to be healthier. She is making healthy eating choices and quit drinking soda!!! So proud of her! :) Let's see .. oh she is going to an overnight horse camp for a week and is very excited! She is hoping to do some volunteer work this summer and is also taking western style riding lessons. This kid is doing amazing things! She is going to be homeschooled next year except for band and whatever other elective she is taking. She will go to the school on post for band and electives. Gonna be a great school-year for her :)

Dakotah is doing good too. He is working and going to school online. He is doing good. We will soon decide and register for what college classes he will take this fall, something automotive of course. He is enjoying just being a teenager. Oh and he is growing again, getting taller. :)

Both kids are doing good with Don being gone. I am very proud and happy that everyone is doing so well. My kids are growing up so fast and turning into awesome teenagers. I couldn't ask for better kids during a deployment :)

I am doing good. Still going to the gym twice a day and enjoying my time with my kids. I have registered for fall and am procrastinating turning in the rest of my paperwork for financial aid. Need to get myself in gear and go up to the school. I just hate going because they are always busy no matter what time of day I go. I am still babysitting Lil Kota and am now babysitting Taylor too. Taylor is 2 and so sweet and independent. I am just trying to get through this year one day at a time and keep my kids as busy as possible!

Well that is all for tonight. I will try to post here more often. I just forget and get busy and all that garb :)

No comments: