Sunday, July 6, 2008

Crunch time

Well, my inspection is supposed to be on Tuesday so tomorrow is crunch time. Not only do I need to go through and make sure we have it all done AGAIN... I know it's done but I stress about passing. I also have finals due by Tuesday in my culinary course and my website is due by Thursday. I'm so stressed about getting a good grade on my website. I think I was making it harder than it is because when I spoke with him the other day he was telling me that I already knew what to do... just do it! Classes start again in August. I am loving being back in school again. I wish that we had known that we were staying in GA for a year so that I wouldn't have wasted a year of no school. But it's ok because Don is leaving for a year and I'll be done when he gets back so it'll be good. I will have nothing else to do while he's gone so I'm keeping busy with school and kids!

Dakotah and I have decided that we need to kick some butt and get back to working out again. So tomorrow is a fresh start for us both! I kinda took the week off while the kids were gone and then last week didn't get much done except getting ready for inspection and finals so tomorrow is back to getting more weight off.

Oh, Dani won an iPod. It is so cool. She is part of FitFactor here on Pope AFB and because she was a high contributor and eating healthy and staying active she got her name picked. It is so neat and she was so excited. I will post a picture on here of her getting her award and iPod by the AF Wing Commander. Don helped her get it downloaded with all her Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus and Camp rock songs. She hasn't let it out of her site since she got it!

No comments: