Sunday, July 13, 2008

Time to get back to work!

Well, we took a mini vacation from being busy Friday and yesterday but today we are back at it again! We went to church and then to a potluck with everyone from church and now we are home.

I have to get so much ready for tomorrow. I turn in all my papers for my daycare tomorrow so that I can get my license. I'm giddy and excited, can't wait to be opened!!! I have someone doing a Pampered Chef party that I need to get some things to tomorrow and I also have someone interested in doing a fundraiser that I need to get information together and delivered tomorrow. Then the kids both have doctors appointments tomorrow and all 3 of us have eye doctor appointments, then the kids and Don have karate. Don is getting tested for his yellow belt! So exciting! I will post some pictures on here soon, I promise. I just haven't had time.

Dani had a pretty bad bicycle accident yesterday afternoon. She got a black eye, busted lip, bloody nose, roadrash on her arm, scrapped up side and knee, and a small concussion. We watched her all evening and made sure she was ok. I didn't take her to the ER, even though she was pretty beat up, because they have a doctor appointment tomorrow and they would just send her home saying she has a concussion and is beat up pretty bad. Pretty bad when she's had so many ER visits for beating up herself accidentally that we know what they'll say! :P

Have a good Sunday afternoon!!!

No comments: