Friday, July 25, 2008

Week is finally over

Well, my time in the daycare center is over. I helped out this last week in a daycare center so others could take the licensing course I took in May. It was a very long week. I am glad it's over and ready for my own home to open up. I am still waiting on the people to come and do my last 2 inspections. I'm going to start bothering them and hopefully that will get them moving.

We are doing good. Busy but good. The kids enjoyed a wonderful 3 days with Lamar and Tiarra. Tomorrow Kindel and her 4 kids are coming here and we are doing Dani an early birthday party. Then next week it's back to normal... karate and wrestling, wrestling and karate!

I have taken up racquetball. Man it is so hard but fun!

Don is in charge of his platoon for another couple weeks and he is past ready for that to be over. He is working long hours. I can't wait for it to be over and him be back to his job, whatever it is for the week! He seems to bounce around from one job to another. I guess that means he's good at what he does!

Well, I woke up at 3am so I think I'm going to take a nap. Have a great day guys!

No comments: