Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Alabama vacation

Well we are now in Alabama visiting Paul, Julie, and our beloved Sadie Kay. It has been a great 2 days. Sadie has been sick with a double ear infection and also pink eye in both eyes so it has been such a tragedy that she has had to stay home from school both days! haha Actually it has been great! The kids and I have had so much fun playing with her. I forgot my camera at home so I can't post pictures as of yet. I will have to steal the ones I take on Julie's camera before I head home and then I will be sure to add them.

We were planning on coming on Thursday but I decided that I needed a vacation away from my life before then. I changed our doctor appointment dates and we hit the road! We drove from 8pm til 230am and stayed overnight in Conyers, GA then we left at 630am and drove the last 3 hours and got here on Tuesday. An extra 3 days at Aunt Julie's sounded great to the kids too!

We are planning on staying until Friday the 28th then we will head back home. We are planning on trying to see my dad for a few on our way to Fort Gordon. We will be stopping by and visiting Kindel and the kids at Fort Gordon on our way home. We are going to stay the night with them then head home on Saturday. Dakotah will go see is best friend, Chris. I will hang out with Kindel and Dani will hang out with her good friends : Anisa, Taja, Karim, & Salim.

Well that is all for now. I will try to keep this updated as life goes along this next week.

No comments: