Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Life at Bragg

Well so much has been going on lately.

Dakotah and Dani have started back homeschooling. Dakotah is now in the 9th grade and Dani is now in the 6th. They are both doing good in their courses. It is taking a little work for them to get into the groove. They are so used to spending all day at the barn so getting into a different routine is taking a little time.

I started my classes back. I am taking 4 college classes online. I am still watching Mason, who turns 1 year old next week. I am still watching one of the 2 year olds occasionally and the other one I no longer watch because her mom quit her job and is staying at home.

My friend, Kim, and I have put off going to our line dance lessons for a little while. I have got to get back into a routine of going to the YMCA and swimming at night. I was doing so good then when Don came home I slacked off. I was going in the morning but Mason has been extremely cranky all day when his naps get messed up so I decided to start going back at night and swimming. It will let me keep my sanity a little longer! :D

No comments: