We had another great weekend. Love the warm weather and have been spending so much time outside!
Dani had a horse show on Saturday. She did great, as always. Stoney didn't even throw her when he was under speaker! She even rode Belle and did poles. She has never tried poles before so I was very proud of her. I posted pictures of the show on facebook.
Dakotah spent the weekend at a friends house. Being boys! :D
Today we went to the beach. It was so much fun. Dani and I were out playing in the waves when I looked up and saw a dolphin a foot from us. After telling her it was a shark and getting her out of the water she was so mad at me. It was funny but in the end she was so happy to be able to say a dolphin was a foot from her. We sat on the beach and watched it jump and swim around for a while before it swam away. She even drug her Daddy out into the ocean for a few minutes. The water wasn't really warm yet because we got there early so Don didn't stay in long. But the water temp didn't keep Dani or myself from playing! :D Lil Kota went with us and had alot of fun too. I posted pictures on facebook.
We are not ready for Monday. It's going to be a long week, so much to do for all of us :(
No comments:
Post a Comment