11 years ago this month I was a single mom, receiving no child support and working 2 jobs to take care of Dakotah and Dani on my own. I followed my friend, Angel, and started working at Outback where I met the most awesome group of friends, some of who are my most treasured family members. Not only did I meet Jeremy and Tab but I also met Don. We started dating in July and it has been the best 11 years of my life every since!
In 2002 we got married ... besides the day both my children were born that was the best day of my life! We have had an awesome 11 years together and an awesome 8 years of marriage! I love you Donald and am so proud of you! My favorite soldier and hero!
My kids are lucky to have such a wonderful Daddy! No one will ever love Dakotah and DaniKay more than Don has loved his children. He has done such a great job raising two spoiled little midgets and turned them into two spoiled awesome teenagers! He has given my kids more than I ever dreamed/wanted them to have. He has been there for them through the hardest times in their lives and through the best times in their lives. I'm so glad that Dakotah and DaniKay have such an awesome father and friend in their lives. I can't think of anyone that I would rather raise these two spoiled monsters with!
I love you Donald and thank you for all you have done for us!