It's a blah Monday in Lusterville. Even my babies are blah today. Must be the weather. It's finally warm again. Love the warm weather!!!
Don went and spent the day with Dani at school on Friday. She had so much fun having her Daddy at school with her. She took alot of pictures of the Ryan Daniel concert. She got a signature picture of Ryan Daniel. She also got her arm signed and got to meet The Black Daggers Parachute Team. She was very excited. I'll post the pictures of the concert and Parachute team on my facebook. Saturday Dani spent the day at the barn then went on a date with her Daddy. They went to see Nightmare on Elm Street. Dani loves to be scared! :) Sunday Dani went back to the barn and got extremely sunburnt! She had alot of fun though! :-) Two more weeks before her next horse show!
Dakotah had a good weekend too. He hung out with his friends and their band on Saturday. Dakotah is getting really good at playing all his guitars. Sunday Dakotah also went to the barn and had alot of fun. He came home a "red neck" lol He wore a t-shirt so his neck and face are all that got burnt! :p
I had class on Friday night and again on Saturday afternoon. But Sunday I got to spend the whole day with my best friend and favorite soldier. We did nothing but hang out and had the best time! I am almost done with school for this semester. I have some final project stuff to finish up today, a couple tests to take, then another final this weekend. After this weekend I am done til summer courses start!!! YAY!
We have a busy weekend this coming weekend. Dani has a party to go to. I'll have Lil Kota and a cake to make for Chy's party. Dakotah and his friends are going camping. Never a dull moment in Lusterville, just the way I love it!!! I'm so happy my kids have so many opportunities to do the things they love. My life couldn't get any better, well no deployments would be nice but since there is one in the near future I will be satisfied with what we have! :)
Later all ....