Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Been a While...

WOW it has been a while. Let's see ....

Dakotah's torn hamstring is now almost healed. He is doing a great job in school. I can't be more proud of this kid! He is playing the drums and is hoping to do marching band next year. That's exciting since his high school is #2 in the state of NC.

Dani is doing good. She is well just being Dani! She did great in her horse show last month. She really loves her horses!!! She had a small issue with her depression a couple weeks ago but I think we have it back under control. I can't believe how grown up she is becoming. Kinda sad but great at the same time! She is going to Myrtle Beach this weekend with the youth from church. They are leaving Friday and coming back Saturday so it will be a short but fun trip!

Don is good. He is ready for a vacation! Work takes alot out of him sometimes. The whole getting up at 430 and not coming home til 6 or 7 is kind of a killer on the body and mind. He has been playing games with his friends at our house on Saturdays. It is always so much fun to have his friends here ... they are hilarious and always have fun!

I'm good. My classes are keeping me busy. I'm hoping to start working sometime soon. I have the sub job but so far just haven't had the time. College, kids, life in general .... keeping me busy!

Jinx is good. He wasn't eating for a couple weeks but is back on track. They said he was bored with his food. So we added some canned food and he's gaining weight again. So thankful!

Dani and I took a trip to Indiana for a few days the beginning of this month. It was alot of fun seeing everyone. The fam also went to Myrtle Beach for one last time while the weather was good. It was fun but Don thought the water was too cold. Yea Dani and I were in the waves! :) Carolyn came last Thursday and stayed til today. It is always nice when family comes to visit. She is such a great mother-in-law.

Well I think that's it for Lusterville.

No comments: