As always alot is going on.
Zachals last day here is Wednesday so we had him a birthday/going away party on Saturday. The kids had a great time. 3 of them spent the night. Mason came to hang out with Lil Kota and so did Jedaris. The little kids came inside with me when the mosquitos came out but the older kids stayed out and did marshmallows over the firepit.
I took Jinx to get his shots yesterday and WOW! That puppy has gained just over 8 pounds in about 2 1/2 weeks!!! According to the vet he is very healthy. I was also told he was a very well behaved dog! I think so for only being 6 months and he listens pretty good too but I love my puppy so I'm a little biased! :) Every time we go to PetSmart with him so many people stop to tell me what a "pretty dog" I have ... well I must admit he is pretty good looking! ;b When we got home from PetSmart Jinx went out and dug in his favorite mudhole. He was covered in mud so Dani threw him in the pool with her and her friends. Yeah he jumped out and didn't go near the pool again! :) Smart puppy! He starts dog obedience school in a few weeks and I'm very excited!
Dakotah is doing good. He bought a bass electric guitar and has been going and playing every day with a couple of friends. He is quite good and seems to really enjoy it.
Dani is good just not ready for Zach to move but hey that's military life! :/
I'm doing good. Still taking cooking classes. My finals are coming up this week and next for my FayTech courses. ugh so not ready to take them but ready for a couple weeks off before summer term. I registered for 5 classes this fall and filed my fasfa now just to wait and see what that award letter says. My medical transcription courses are going slow. I have so many end of semester projects due that I haven't had much time to focus on medical transcription. But soon soon soon ... I hope ;/
Don is doing good. Busy, as always.
That's it for Lusterville ....