Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another Day ...

All is well in Lusterville ...

I had a very long talk last night with an unexpected person last night and alot of fog is now gone. It is great when someone you least expect to talk to is there and tells you things that were missing in life. :)

Kids are good ... Doing Dakotah/Dani things but good. They have one more week of school left. So ready for summer vacation!

School is going good for me. All who know me know I hate math ... but math is coming along. 7 more weeks!!! My online course is going good. The ECE classes are always kinda easy for me. I am hoping to finish up my AA this time next year. Working hard and hopefully can finish up by then. Really really want to be done before Don deploys.

Mason is moving the 1st week of August :( I'm going to try and get back into substitute teaching. Application is almost complete. I just have to get a couple more things and get it turned in. With any luck I'll get to have a job I enjoy.

We have a full weekend ahead of us next week. Lil Kota's bday party, Hilary & Fam's going away party, Jinx's obedience class, Don's nerdery group, Mason's bday party, and hopefully some time at the lake! Never a dull moment in Lusterville on the weekends!!!

Summer plans:
Tab, Jeremy, and kids are coming to visit us the first week of July! So excited. We are gonna have so much fun!!! Don is leaving in July for a couple months. Dakotah is trying to go on another road trip to OK/TX. He had so much fun on his last trip! Dani and I are going on a Mommy/Dani vacation. Thinking of going through Wash DC and Pennsylvania on our way to Indiana. Hopefully we will make it to Illinois before we head back home. Gonna be gone for 3 weeks! So much fun!!!

Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments: