Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Starting to feel alot like summer!

I love summertime! The weather has started to cool down alot this week. No more 100 degree weather. We are down to 90 degrees! Such a relief! :)

I have been taking Dani and Mason to the pool everyday. It is so much fun! I must say I don't think I'll ever have another job where I get to go to the pool everyday! This is my last official week of keeping Mason :( Gonna be a very sad goodbye come July.

Don starts his vacation this Friday! So excited. Jeremy and Tab and clan are coming on Saturday. We are going to have so much fun! :) Don leaves on the 9th of July and heads to GA for 2 months. Not really happy he's leaving but he is only 9 hours away! Would much rather him go somewhere in the US where we can visit instead of Iraq/Afghan. Dani and I are starting to get excited about our vacation together. Dakotah is going to stay with his friend down the street and take care of Jinx.

I have 3 weeks left of summer courses. I'll be so happy when they end. 3 weeks of nothing til fall starts. I will not even think a moment about school for that 3 weeks! :)

Not sure what else is going on. The kids are being teenagers enjoying their summers. Dakotah comes home to eat and shower then heads back out again. Dani has friend after friend spending the night with her. Stay up late ... sleep late ... be bums! :) Love my teens!!!

No comments: