Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summertime is here!

Summer is finally here!!!

The kids are finally out of school! I am probably the only mom excited that her kids are home. :) I love doing things with them and having them around, although they drive me nuts!

Dani was going to try to start going out to the barn more but they have changed the rules and you now have to sign up to go out. So since the barn has been out of the question this week she has been spending alot of time at the pool. Kid is getting tan!

Dakotah is trying to do a million things at one time this summer. He has so many things he wants to do. He is going to Stephen's til Saturday then probably will go back after Father's Day. Between all of Dakotah's friends he probably won't be home too much this summer. :)

I am getting excited about my vacation with Dani. It is going to be so much fun! We are trying to go through the White House on our way up to Pennsylvania. If we don't get tickets then we will just go through some of the other places nearby. After the Wash DC we are going to Pittsburgh to visit our awesome friend, Kira. I think we are taking Dani to the zoo. She is excited and will have so much fun with Kira. Once we are done there we are headed over to Indiana for a while then down to hopefully Alabama then to Georgia for Dani's birthday with Daddy. It will be a fun vacation for the two of us.

I am still going to school 4 nights a week. UGH Math! 5 1/2 weeks left! I am also taking another Early Childhood Ed class online. I am down to only babysitting my sweet sweet Mason! It is so much fun doing stuff with him. We sure will miss him when he moves.

We had a very busy weekend this past weekend. Friday we had Lil Kota's birthday party at the barn. I made her cake. It was fun and ended up really cute. The party was fun. We brought Mason with us to the barn and he had a great time, as always with Cerenity and Kota. Dani and Lil Kota went home with Hilary Friday night and spent the night. They had a great time! Saturday night we went to Hilary & fam's going away party. They are moving next week. Sunday Don and I took Dani out to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings then to see A-Team, a great movie! Monday was the Army birthday so noone had to work and we had Mason's birthday party. I made his cake and it turned out great too! We had a great time. Spent too much time in the pool and everyone turned red but still had a great time.

Don is good too. He is just working working and working! :) He is looking forward to the first week of July when he takes vacation and his best friend and fam come down for a week. It is going to be so much fun, always is! Then he is going to Georgia for 2 months.

Well that's Lusterville this week ... Later all! :P

No comments: