Ok Cindy here ya go. You might have to read one or two of the other posts to catch up but ..... Ok so I just reread this and it is a little random in some places. It's hard to write your blog when the kids are coming home from school and trying to talk to me =b
It's been a cold week here. The sun is out and shining but the weather is cool. Tomorrow is supposed to be 90 so I'm very excited! I have been able to play outside with the kids everyday. We have had fun. Yesterday Mason and I played fetch with Jinx for about an hour. It was so much fun to watch them both chase the toy and then fight over it. Our dog is growing and acts more like a 2 year old everyday!!! I am so lucky to have the job I do. I'm not sure what other job allows you to play outside everyday and enjoy the weather.
All my plants are planted and growing. Remember my tomato plants on the side of our Lewis house and Dani's huge sunflowers??? Dani has sunflowers in my greenhouse because for the last 2 years the squirrels have eaten whatever sunflower seeds she tries to grow.
I started cake decorating classes on Monday and now am going to be doing Asian cooking classes on Thursdays. I am so excited about these classes.
I am still plugging away on these degrees. I should be finished with my Early Childhood classes by this time next year and I'll also be done with my medical transcriptionist classes. It will be nice to have both of those done and then I can have a choice of which field I wanna work in. I am going to register next week for my fall classes and it looks like I'll be taking 5 courses again. UGH but I wanna finish so it's to the books I go. I have no idea what I'll take this summer because the class schedule isn't available yet. I am hoping to get at least 4 of my classes I need during the summer but we shall see when the schedule finally gets out! :/
I am still babysitting. I have Dakota (aka Lil Kota) who is 2, Emma who is one, Mason who is 1 1/2, and Jedaris who is 9 months. They keep me so busy during the day. I won't have Emma much longer, once her mom gets her school on track she will be keeping her. Mason will be moving in July. Jedaris' mom won't be working after June because of summer vacation. So concentrating on school this summer should be easy =)
I am so sad that Mason and his parents are moving. He has been a part of our "family" for 1 1/2 years now so it will be hard to see him go. We are very happy for his family though because they are going to be stationed at the station of their choosing! They chose to be near their family in Texas. They will all be so happy there.
Dakotah and Dani are still hanging out around here. We are having Dani's boyfriend, Zach a going away party :( They will have fun at the party but it's sad he's leaving. Yeah it's the same stuff different age. Their friends hang out here and they have fun. You know me, I wouldn't have it any other way! I love my kids being around! :) Both kids are back in public school. Dakotah is doing well in school and starting to decide what he wants to do with his life. He is into bull riding and actually does quite well. He told me today that he got on the football team for next year! So exciting!!! Girlfriend? ha He is constantly changing his facebook status to single then in a relationship then single again. He is trying to enjoy his teen years. He got his drivers permit last week and is loving having the option of driving everywhere. Dani is also doing good in school. She is the same tree loving hippie that she was when we were in WA. She was so sad when she started back to public school and was told she could no longer dye her hair a gazillion colors. She said "they took my spirit" hehe They have to wear uniforms so she only gets to dress like Punky Brewster on the weekends and breaks.
My friends are moving :(
My friend, Hilary, is moving to KY. I'm very happy for her but I'll miss her alot!
My friend, Kindel, is also moving. They are going to Germany! WOW so much fun there!!!
I am sad to hear Kira is going to Fort Lewis. hehe Really I am happy! We could have a girl reunion. You and Kira are going to have so much fun!!!
Don is busy. He's Plattoon Sgt so he is always at work or dealing with work. I try to tell him to do a crappy job and they'll quit putting him in charge of people. But you know Don ... he does his best and I am proud of him for it. He is still the same ole' Don - sarcastic and people think he loves them when he's really speaking the truth or his mind and just want them to go away! *another reason I love him* He is going to GA for 2 months in July. He hopefully can go for his E7 the beginning of next year. I hope so because he works so hard and deserves it! :)
I'm still loving military life but not loving military wives! Same old drama different state!!! :/ I'm still keeping to myself and not really having "friends" It seems everytime I find a "friend" something happens or they just want me to be their babysitter or they take advantage of me or Dakotah and Don both can't stand my "friend" rofl Gotta love those two! Dakotah gets so mad when he sees someone taking advantage of me. Both him and Don are always telling me to just say no to people. I have changed and put up with so much more now than I used to. I don't know why ... I think I'm too busy to deal with it and just ignore it and hope it will go away. Dakotah is so much like me Cindy ... you wouldn't believe it! He is sarcastic like Don but opinionated just like me! :)
Let's see ... I don't know what else is going on. I don't know ... I think that is all. I need to get going and change my clothes and get ready for my cooking class. You know if you were here I'd so drag you along!!!
Overall my life is going great! I can't complain because well I wouldn't have my life any other way!
I miss you Cindy and can't wait til we can hang out again.
I love you lots n lots!!!
me
No comments:
Post a Comment