We have been very busy!
Don is working hard and ready for a vacation! Work and work and work seems to be all he gets done lately. If he isn't at work he is spending time with us because he goes to Georgia in July for 2 months. I am so proud of him for all he is accomplishing with his career. Now if he can just get back into school but he is so busy he doesn't have time to study.
Dakotah got his learners permit so he's wanting to drive everytime we go anywhere. lol He spent his spring break with his best friend, Stephen. They had alot of fun. He came home yesterday and went to the Daughtry last night. He had alot of fun with his friends at the concert.
DaniKay is growing up! She spent her spring break hanging out with her boyfriend, Zach and neighborhood friends, Caitlin, Mitchell, and Winter. We had a couple warm days where the kids played in their pool.
I have been so busy with school I think my brain is going to just quit thinking! I have been thinking of doing medical transcription on and off for the last 2 years. I finally decided to give it a shot since I'll be quitting daycare and getting a "real" job once Mason moves. So I am working on my Medical Transcription courses through CareerStep. I am also going to Fayetteville Tech for Early Childhood Education. I am hoping to be done with the transcription courses the beginning of next year. I will then hopefully be able to work from home while finishing up my other degree. I also am looking into going back to substitute teaching so we will see what the future holds.
It is hard to juggle school, daycare, and family but in the long run it will pay off! I'm so thankful for having a great hubby and kids. Without their help I'd probably drown in everything going on.
Jinx is growing so fast! I took him to the vet 2 weeks ago and he weighs 61.7 pounds and he's only 5 months old!!! Gonna be such a big puppy! I love it! I was so proud of him when we took him to get his shots. He didn't bark at any of the other dogs or people. Now if he can just get ahold of whomever is trying to break in our house. I am so tired of broken screens. I really don't want them in our home but I think one good go around with Jinx and they'll stop trying to get in! He is scheduled to take dog obedience classes the end of May and I'm excited for that.
Garden??? I have got lettuce already growing! My strawberries are starting to bloom and should have some red one within the next couple weeks. My tomatoes are about 6 inches high already! My cucumbers and squash are about an 3 inches tall. I have beautiful flowers in my front yard blooming. Today Mason and I planted seed for cactus, wild flowers, and herbs. Dani's sunflowers are about an inch tall so we should be able to plant them in the next couple weeks. The last 2 years we have tried here the squirrels eat them so we are trying to get them growing before we put them out this year. My greenhouse Don got me last year for my birthday is AMAZING! I love it!
I love this time of year! Well, I think that is our updates for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment