It is a beautiful day out today. We have been having so many! We had a wonderful weekend!!!
On Saturday I took one of my cooking classes then came home to watch the midgets, Lil Kota and Cerenity. Don spent the day Saturday hanging out with one of his good friends. They had a great time! Dani spent the day at Zach's. Dakotah spent the day babysitting for me so I could do my cooking class. On Sunday the kids went and helped a friend. Dani rode the horses while Dakotah helped Becca around her barn getting stuff done. They had a great time! After we picked them up we went to eat at Dakotah's favorite Chinese restaraunt.
We got an awesome wakeup call at midnight saying our friend, Hilary, was having her baby. So Don and I went and picked up Cerenity. Hopefully we will have a little Evhrett soon! :o)
Today I have 5 kids and love it!!! The kids are being so good and having so much fun playing together. We spent the morning outside because they are mowing our neighborhood and we have to be inside while they do it or they won't do our yard.
Days like today make me think of reconsidering quitting my job but then I think of all the nutso parents I deal with and think again!!! :b I love the kids!
I have another couple months til Cerenity and Mason move :( I sure am gonna miss both those kids alot and their parents. Both families have become such an important part of our lives!
We are going to have a busy week here in Lusterville. Don, of course, is working. Dani is going to Zach's everyday after school. I have class every night. Dakotah is going to hang out with his girlfriend after school on days he isn't helping babysit. Oh and we have Cerenity for a few days while Hilary has that baby!!! :) Yes we are loving having Ren cause we won't have her anymore after June :(
Well I am off to lay a couple sleepy kids down for a nap! Gotta love naptime! I'm going to try and write my paper that is due tomorrow *procrastination* I have cake decorating class tonight and am so excited!!!