Friday, April 23, 2010

Perfect Day 4/22/10

I didn't have Emma yesterday so I decided to take full advantage of just having 2 kids! Mason and Jedaris and I spent the entire day away from my house!!!

First we went to a park picnic with Angi, Winter, Dan and Dan's son and mom. We had so much fun. Mason rode the train 3 times and didn't want to get off. He also played on the bouncy thing. He sang and danced with the music. It was so much fun. Jedaris was so good and fell asleep about 30 minutes before we left.

We brought Jedaris home to her mom then Mason, Winter, and I were off to pick up Dani and Zach from school.

We met up with Angi and girls at Monkey Joes. Mason played and played and played. He loved climbing up the slides and jumping on the bouncy things. The older kids had so much fun too! After the kids were done playing, Angi and I took them all to Cici's and met up with Don for dinner.

It was an awesome day and everyone had so much fun! :-)