Monday, June 25, 2012

Challenged kiddo???

As some may know my sweetest baby girl has had some challenges. It has been a long and hard road for her. In January of this year she had more than enough challenges to last her a lifetime! She had to be in the hospital for a week away from her family. It was hard to not be able to be with her while she was in the hospital. She is one tough cookie though because she made it through the tough times and is once again on the upper side of things. She still has bad days but overall I believe we have finally found what is working and things are looking up for her. :) It's tough to be on the outside of a challenged kiddo when you can't fix the problem. I wish I could trade her places and take away all the issues but it's something she has to learn to deal with, which has been challenging because she doesn't want to be "different." I keep telling her that if everyone was the same that this world would be boring! I like her being different because it's what makes her my little "tree hugging hippie child" :) Love you kiddo!!!!

No comments: