Monday, June 25, 2012
DaniKay :)
I have really been bad at keeping up with my blogging. Let's see ... DaniKay??? I can not believe that she is going to be in high school in August or that she is taking drivers ed next month!!! My baby girl is growing up! I don't know who told her she could but I don't like it!!! She is still into her horse, Yogi. She doesn't get out to ride as often as she would like because her momma is so busy but we do our best to go and ride and give that spoiled, lazy pony some exercise! Dani has found a passion for photography and is actually pretty good at it. :) Not much is going on in Dani's life since it is summer. She is just waiting patiently to start drivers ed. Her momma is just waiting for the driver's ed teacher to quit once he has ridden with her! We let her drive last year when we were home and once she hit 30mph she drove straight toward the corn fields. When she went to pull over she didn't slow down but drove 20mph straight toward the corn field. Also when it was time to drive over a tiny bridge she said "Oh no it's a bridge, what do I do?" Oh yes we do adore our little DaniKay :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment