Monday, June 25, 2012

Kotah :)

Dakotah? Oh boy oh boy! My sweet little devil in disguise :) I love this kid so much and can not believe he is going to be 18 this year. I am not quite sure where the time went from when he was born til now. I could not be more proud of the young adult he has become. He is doing wonderful! At the present moment he is in Honduras, having a wonderful time with his aunt and uncle. He is still driving the exploding explorer and working all the time. He says he is tired of working, but it's in his blood to be constantly busy so he would go nuts if he had nothing to do. He will be a Junior next year and will be working hard toward graduating. He is enjoying his teenage years and having fun. :)

No comments: