Monday, June 25, 2012

Moving???

I moved with the help of the kids from Pope to off base. I love living off base and absolutely love our new house. It is so nice to leave the army on base and go home to where it is just us. We have lived on base the last 10 years and now I am wondering what we were thinking!!! :) Moving while Don was gone was probably not the smartest thing I ever did, just because I was in my EMT class, fire academy, college courses, volunteering, and doing the mom thing all while trying to move! But I did it and we were in our new house when Don came home. There are still boxes that need unpacked but those will still be there tomorrow. For now we are on a much needed vacation from life. I can say that for the first time in a year I am having a wonderful time of doing NOTHING!!! :)

No comments: