Monday, June 25, 2012

MsKelly & O's

My baby sister ran off to Honduras with Kotah so I get to keep my angels! Everyone who has known me for any length of time knows what this means to me! :) They are so sweet and fun to have around. MsKelly is growing up and I can't believe she is going to be 6 next month! She is doing amazing and having so much fun with us. O is too stinking cute for his own good. We took them to see Brave and they both sat glued to the movie screen. Monkey Joes was also on the agenda and both kids played and played and played until O said "I want breakfast." Guess he was hungry so we took them across the parking lot for lunch. Today MsKelly is going to run errands with me then we are taking them book shopping. MsKelly is now reading chapter books so she needs to be spoiled with some new ones! :) It has been said that Aunt Stacy spoils the kids but there is one Uncle Don who has been doing anything and everything that those little ones ask of him :) I will be happy to see my own baby boy but am not looking forward to trading kids back with my baby sister :)

No comments: